Shipping & Payment Policies
We ship most orders UPS ground which is normally the quickest and least expensive.
- UPS requires a physical address, We do not ship to P.O. BOXES.
- Normal ground shipments will take from 2 – 5 business days depending on your location.
- Some oversize items must be shipped by truck freight. All items requiring delivery by truck will be shipped freight collect unless otherwise arranged.
NOTE: We DO NOT ship outside of the United States of America.
Robinson's accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Money orders and certified bank checks are accepted. Personal checks must clear before parts will be sent.
A $20.00 CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL RETURNED CHECKS.
No returns on Electronic Components. No returns accepted without prior authorization. No returns accepted after 14 days. No returns on electrical items or literature.
- All returns must be shipped pre-paid. All returns will be inspected for damage prior to a credit being issued.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return of Special Order items subject to 50% restocking fee.
All items are insured. After orders are shipped it is the responsibility of the delivering agency to deliver your order in good condition. If you receive a damaged package, notify the delivering agency immediately.
- Save all original cartons and packaging for inspection.
- After contacting the delivering agency, please contact Robinson's with all information so arrangements can be made for a replacement.
- All damages must be reported within 7 days of receiving the product.